Welcome to Takatori Clinic
Dear visitors to our clinic
To avoid hospital-acquired infection, we are still asking for everyone to wearing mask in clinic and waiting in isolation room in case with fever or mal-condition before practice. We would appreciate your corporation and understanding.
Office hours is described below
AM:9:00~12:00 (11:30~12:00: we arranged the examination time for virus or bacteria including COVID19.)
The Takatori Clinic is a private medical clinic founded in 2017.
Masao Takatori MD is served as a general practitioner and a primary care doctor.
The Takatori Clinic provides the services as below.
- Mainly care for general internal medicine, including primary care for small children
- Blood tests
- Consultation, concerning medial matters, at the clinic or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
As a general rule, we do not take reservations,
although, the blood tests are available without reservations.
Please be sure to contact us by e-mail prior to your visit,
so you will not need to wait at the reception desk for long time.
The payment system:
In general, public Japanese health insurance is applicable;
you need to pay usually 30% of the whole cost by cash at the reception desk.
When you are a commercial medical insurance holder:
1) you need to pay the full amount of fees by cash;
2) the General Practitioner will fill up the specified paper on later date;
3) you will be refunded according to the insurance policy of your insurance company.
Online accounting at outpatient window is now possible.
Credit card, electronic money, etc. are eligible.
Access to our clinic:
212-0056, Yagami, 13-6, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki city,
Please refer to google map.